Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Black and Blue Butter Burger

I have had this idea for a burger for the longest time and never really had the inspiration to film it.  And then Rus from over at Smoky Ribs announced this contest.  I knew I had to film up this delicious burger recipe.  I have always been a big fan of Black and Blue burgers but thought I could make a better one.  This is what I came up with.  I really hope you give this recipe a try.
Ingredients:
Blue Cheese Compound Butter
1 Stick Butter Room Temperature
2 oz Crumbled Blue Cheese
Chives
Thyme
Salt
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper

English Muffins
5 C White Flour
1 t Salt
1 C Milk
2 T White Sugar
2 Jalapenos
4 oz White Cheddar

Blackening Seasoning
2 t Salt
2 t Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1.5 t Paprika
1 t Cumin
1 t Cayenne

Hot sauce Spiked Fried Shallots
¼ C Milk
¼ C Hot Sauce
Flour
Blackening Seasoning

2.5 lbs Chuck Roast
1/2 lb Brisket Trimmings
Bacon
Green Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment