Super easy blueberry pie recipe for the grill. I hope you give this one a try!
1 Pie Crust - homemade or prepared
4-5 Cups Blueberries
1/2 C Sugar
4 T Corn Starch
1 T Lemon Zest
1/2 Lemon, Juiced
1 T Cinnamon Sugar
12 C Flour
1/3 C Sugar
3 T Butter
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add blue berries to bowl and smash 10% of them
- Add remaining pie filling ingredients and mix well
- Add crumb topping ingredients and mix with hands until it almost looks like sand
- Place pie dough on parchment paper and put in 9 in cast iron pan.
- Trim any excess paper.
- Crimp pie dough edges.
- Dump pie filling on top of pie dough. Make sure to scrape any of the juices left in bowl.
- Crumble the topping over the pie.
- Cook for about an hour (until pie filling starts to bubble.
Visit Pitmaster X at - https://www.youtube.com/user/BBQpitmasterx